When service meets function.
With more than 250 retail stores throughout Australia, Kmart Tyre & Auto Service (KTAS) required a flexible Web Content Management System to drive a new national Intranet and consumer facing Internet Site. Zero was selected to build these solutions using the CentricMinds Enterprise CMS platform - chosen for its intuitive web-based authoring environment and powerful suite of form, document and workflow management capabilities.
A proprietary product of Zero, the CentricMinds Enterprise CMS platform allows multiple website instances to be run from within the one CMS installation, subsequently providing organisations with the following significant benefits;
- “Multi-site” functionality through a single content and functionality source;
- Dynamically re-use content across multiple websites
- Share functionality across multiple websites
- A single administration source for all content editing and management - saving significant staff training and maintenance time.
- Shared Support and Hosting costs across multiple websites, providing significant savings.
- Zero has applied this functionality for Kmart Tyre & Auto Service (KTAS) allowing it drive a powerful internal Intranet and customer facing consumer website through a single instance of the CentricMinds Enterprise CMS platform.